Things I love tonight:
- How short Katt Williams is
- How short the new models on ANTM are and sub-list:
- Stripping all the nail polish off of my toes, clipping the nails and lotioning up my feet.
- The makeshift ace bandage I made for my aching wrist out of a blue polka-dotted scarf.
- My working staycation.
- Hating on the word “staycation.”
- New electronic music.
- Hating on bad television commercials. How is giving a hotel to your little brother in a game of Monopoly a sign of growing up? It’s not! It’s a sign of being a really terrible Monopoly player! As generally bleeding as my heart is in real life, it can get really cold around the board game table.
- My long, lush, luxurious hair.